- 100 grams ground chicken breast
- 1/4 cup chicken broth
- About 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1-2 cloves garlic, crushed and minced
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon cumin
- Handful of fresh cilantro, chopped
- Cayenne pepper to taste
- Salt and pepper
- 2-4 large lettuce leaves
In a small pan (no grease, just dry), brown the onions and garlic. It will brown the bottom of the pan a bit, just keep stirring. Then add chicken broth—this will deglaze your pan and add great flavor. Add the raw chicken and brown it also. Add spices. Use the lettuce leaves for wrap.
This counts as a Meat and 1/4 Veggie; add more side salad to complete your Veggie.